For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The TLVM13630 evaluation board (EVM) is configured to evaluate the operation of the TLVM13630 power module. The input voltage range is 3 V to 36 V. The output voltage range is 1 V to 6 V. The evaluation board makes it easy to evaluate the TLVM13630 operation.
- 3-V to 36-V input voltage range
- Output current up to 3 A
- 1-V to 6-V output voltage
- 4-mm x 6-mm QFN package
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products