For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 10
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
Speed up your switch, latch and linear Hall sensor prototyping and testing with the HALL-ADAPTER-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small ICs. You can connect any supported Hall sensor using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing (...)
- Evaluation of most Hall sensor devices from TI, including SOT-23, TO-92, X2SON, and more.
- Standard breakout footprint for easy breadboard prototyping.
- Magnet included.
The TMAG5110-5111EVM is a rotary encoding board with dual Hall latches that have separate circuitry for both quadrature (TMAG5110) and speed and direction (TMAG5111) implementations. There are two different magnets and two magnet placement options to highlight the dual-latch capability of pole pitch (...)
- Separate circuitry for TMAG5110 and TMAG5111 devices to show both quadrature implementation and speed & direction implementation
- Includes both a 10-pole and 20-pole ring magnet to show magnet pitch independence of the devices
- Each magnet can be placed in two different positions to show magnet (...)