Features for the TMDSDOCK28335
- TMDSCNCD28335: TMS320F28335 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- DIMM100 Docking Station baseboard with DIMM100 controlCARD female connector
- XDS100v1 USB-to-JTAG Debug Probe enables real-time in-system programming and debugging
- Header pin access to key MCU signals – including most major digital IO and analog inputs
- Breadboard area for customizable routing/prototyping
- Board power can be provided by the provided USB cable or a 5V barrel supply
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28335
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Several C2000 workshops were created to help teach users about the F2833x family of devices
- The 2010 C2000 Teaching ROM was built around the similar TMDSPREX28335 kit and can serve as a good reference.
- MathWorks Embedded Coder support
- solidThinking Embed Support
Description for the TMDSDOCK28335
TMDSDOCK28335 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the C2000™ Delfino™ F2833x series of microcontroller products. The docking station provides power to the controlCARD and has a bread-board area for prototyping. Access to the key device signals are available using a series of header pins.