Features for the TPS22916EVM
- TPS22916B, TPS22916C, TPS22916CL, and TPS22916CN devices
- Input voltage range: 1 V to 5.5 V
- Input Current Range: 0 A to 2 A
- Access to the VIN, VOUT, GND, and ON pins
- On board CIN and COUT capacitors
Description for the TPS22916EVM
The TPS22916 evaluation module (EVM) is an assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22916xx load switches. The TPS22916EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (1.0 V to 3.6 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 2 A) to the TPS22916xx devices. This evaluation module comes with the TPS22916B, TPS22916C, TPS22916CL, and TPS22916CN devices.