Features for the TPS22964CEVM-029
- Input Voltage Range: 1.1V to 5.5V
- 3-A maximum continuous switch current
- Access to the VIN, VOUT and ON pins
- VIN and VOUT sense pins to measure the voltage drop from VIN to VOUT and calculate the resistance
- External capacitors for configurable rise time
Description for the TPS22964CEVM-029
The Texas Instruments TPS22964CEVM-029 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS22964C low on-resistance, 3-A load switch in the ultra-small CSP-6 package. The EVM allows the designer to apply an input voltage (1.1 V-5.5 V) under different loading conditions (0-3 A) to the TPS22964C. Output, input and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.