For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 25
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The Texas Instruments TPS54531EVM-530 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS54531 5A, 28V input, Step-Down Converter with Eco-Mode.
- High wfficiency at light loads with Skipping Eco-mode™
- External soft-start
- Integrated 80-mΩ High-Side MOSFET supports up to 5-A continuous output current
SLVM872A.ZIP (309 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Industrial gigabit Ethernet PHY reference design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-010010 — PLC applications require high speed gigabit Ethernet interface. This can be realized using our reference design which implements the DP83867IR industrial gigabit Ethernet physical layer transceiver to the gigabit Ethernet MAC peripheral block inside the Sitara™ AM5728 processor.