|Package | Pins VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 250 | SMALL T&R|
Features for the TPS7A80
- Low-Dropout 1-A Regulator With Enable
- Adjustable Output Voltages: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Fixed Output Voltages: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Wide-Bandwidth High PSRR:
- 63 dB at 1 kHz
- 57 dB at 100 kHz
- 38 dB at 1 MHz
- Low Noise: (14 × VOUT ) µVRMS Typical (100 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Stable with a 4.7-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- 3% Overall Accuracy (Over Load/Line/Temp)
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Very Low Dropout: 170 mV Typical at 1 A
- 3-mm × 3-mm VSON-8 DRB Package
Description for the TPS7A80
The TPS7A80 family of low-dropout linear regulators (LDOs) offer very high power-supply ripple rejection (PSRR) at the output. This LDO family uses an advanced BiCMOS process and a PMOSFET pass device to achieve very low noise, excellent transient response, and excellent PSRR performance.
The TPS7A80 family is stable with a 4.7-µF ceramic output capacitor, and uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achieve a worst-case accuracy of 3% over all load, line, process, and temperature variations.
This family is fully specified over the temperature range of TJ = –40°C to +125°C, and is offered in a 3-mm × 3-mm, VSON-8 package with a thermal pad.