Features for the UCC14240EVM-052
- UCC14240-Q1 1.5-W DC/DC converter module with dual , VDD, VEE outputs for SiC and IGBT gate driver IC bias
- Transformer, power stage and control fully integrated into a low-profile, 12.8 x 7.55 x 3.55 mm wide body, 36-pin SOIC package
- AEC-Q100, full rated power up to 105 C, 3.5-pF isolation capacitance, SSM frequency modulation and low electromagnetic emissions
- 3 kVRMS isolation, input OVP, output OCP, power limit, power good, enable and integrated soft start
- The EVM demonstrates features most important to SiC and IGBT gate drive bias application in an easy to use test platform
Description for the UCC14240EVM-052
The UCC14240-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) is a DC/DC converter module, providing 1.5-W of 3 kVRMS, isolated power in a low-profile, 3.5-mm, wide body SOIC integrated package. The UCC12040EVM-052 EVM can operate from 21 V < VIN < 27 V and is configured for dual outputs of VDD = +15 V and VEE = -5 V, demonstrating typical bias supply voltages required by IGBT and SiC gate driver ICs used in high-voltage, industrial and automotive inverters, battery management systems, charging stations and various isolated equipment applications.