Our integrated circuits and reference designs for automotive body control modules (BCMs) provide you with a total BCM solution including LDOs, CAN and LIN in-vehicle networking, limp home functionality and high-side switches.
Modern BCM designs require:
- Effective communication between domains.
- Open-load and short-circuit detection.
- Replacement of relays and fuses to reduce size while improving power efficiency.
- Improved thermal efficiency with optimized PCB layout.
- Optimization for battery transients and prevention of EMI.
No results found. Please clear your search and try again.
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.