Electronic smart locks are growing as a result of IoT. These battery-powered locks often require features such as BLE, Sub-1 GHz, Wi-Fi connectivity, interactive RGBW HMI, audio and sensing and more. Our integrated circuits and reference designs help you address complex design issues while reducing time to market.
Electronic smart lock designs require:
- Energy efficiency and long battery life with a wide operating temperature range.
- Secure management of keys and access control.
- Low-power HMI like RGBW LEDs, touch, proximity sensing and audio notification.
- Support of multiple industry standards like ZigBee®, 6LoWPAN and ZigBee RF4CE remote control applications.
- Configurable BLE advertisement intervals to reduce power consumption.
No results found. Please clear your search and try again.
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.