FeaturesThe Audio Capacitive Touch BoosterPack allows quick evaluation and simplified design of audio capacitive touch products and includes:
- BoosterPack board with ultra-low-power C5000 DSP for crystal clear playback and recording of MP3 audio and video files
- microSD card pre-programmed with the DSP function code -- MP3 playback, record and music storage (file storage)
- Mini-USB cable for connection with a computer to power up the system
- Stereo single-jack headset connector (supports stereo/mono headphones with built-in mic)
- Initial demo headset with integrated microphone
- MSP430G2553 Value Line Microcontroller pre-programmed with the ACTBP host demo application – this will replace the MSP430 on the separate LaunchPad (not included).
- Supported by a user interface for OLED display and MP3 playback/record application APIs
- Capacitive touch scroll wheel, proximity sensor and on-board LEDs
- Supported by a complete capacitive touch software library
- USB mass storage device capability for the microSD card with provided USB cable
- OLED display (monochrome, 96×16 pixels)
- Quick Start Guide included
Texas Instruments 430BOOST-C55AUDIO1
The Audio Capacitive Touch BoosterPack (430BOOST-C55AUDIO1) is a plug in board for the MSP430™ Value Line LaunchPad development kit (MSP-EXP430G2). The kit offers a complete reference design for capacitive touch solutions, using the capacitive touch I/O ports of select MSP430 Value Line microcontrollers. This reference design allows designers to easily control the C5000™ ultra-low-power DSP using TI’s MSP430 microcontroller for crystal clear playback and record of MP3 audio/voice files. Using the Audio BoosterPack, programmers realize the power and efficiency of the C5000™ DSP without having to learn how to program the DSP. And the combination of the lowest standby power microcontroller (MSP430) with the lowest total power DSP (C5000) allows manufacturers to deliver ultra-low-power devices with extremely long battery life.
MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad Kit sold separately