FeaturesCC110L RF BoosterPack Hardware Features:
- 1.8 to 3.6 V operation
- Low power consumption
- SPI interface between RF module and MSP430
- Prototyping area
- Footprints for adding a microcontroller, pushbutton switch, and LED for standalone operation
- ROHS and REACH compliant
- Module is ETSI compliant and FCC/IC certified
- See A110LR09x Users Manual and CC110L datasheet for radio specific features
AIR BoosterStack Software Features:
- Low-power temperature sensor application
- Star network topology with one hub node and up to four sensor nodes
- Graphical User Interface provides network control and displays key radio parameters
- Ability to change radio settings locally and/or remotely
- Remote control feature to turn on/off LaunchPad green LED
- Node ID, operating state, and radio settings restored at power-up
- Two CC110L RF BoosterPack boards
- Two MSP430G2553 devices (preloaded with a sample program)
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with software and documentation
Texas Instruments 430BOOST-CC110LThe CC110L RF BoosterPack is a low-power wireless transceiver extension kit for use with the Texas Instruments MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad development kit. Based on the CC110L device, the on-board Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) A110LR09A radio module with integrated antenna operates in the European 868-870MHz and US 902-928MHz ISM bands. The included software application, called AIR BoosterStack, demonstrates an example sensor network as well as network status reporting.
Download updated and additional documentation and software from Anaren.
NB! Note that you will need two MSP430 LaunchPad kits in addition to this kit in order to use the hardware as described in the Quick Start Guide.