TLV320ADC3120 stereo-channel, 768-kHz, Burr-Brown™ audio ADC with 106-dB SNR evaluation module
Features for the ADC3120EVM-PDK
- Complete performance demonstration kit (PDK) for TLV320ADC3120
- High-performance audio ADC: 106-dB dynamic range
- Onboard microphone provided for voice-recording testing
- Direct access to digital audio signals and control interface for simple end-system integration
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Easy evaluation and demonstration via PurePath™ Console software platform (PUREPATHCONSOLE)
Description for the ADC3120EVM-PDK
The ADC3120EVM-PDK is an evaluation module (EVM) that allows the user to test the capabilities of the TLV320ADC3120, which is a two-channel, high-performance, audio analog-to-digital converter (ADC). TLV320ADC3120 is intended for voice-activated systems, professional microphones, audio conferencing, portable computing, communication, and entertainment applications.
ADC3120EVM-PDK is paired with the AC-MB (included in the kit), a flexible motherboard that provides power, control, and digital audio data to the EVM.