|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Complete 12-Bit Data Acquisition System in a Tiny SOT-23 Package
- Low Current Consumption: Only 90µA
- Integral Nonlinearity: 1LSB Max
- Single-Cycle Conversion
- Programmable Gain Amplifier Gain = 1, 2, 4, or 8
- 128SPS Data Rate
- I2C Interface with Two Available Addresses
- Power Supply: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Pin- and Software-Compatible with 16-Bit ADS1100
- Voltage Monitors
- Battery Management
- Industrial Process Control
- Consumer Goods
- Temperature Measurement
I2C is a trademark of NXP Semiconductors, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS1000A0IDBVR
The ADS1000 is an I2C-compatible serial interface Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter with differential inputs and 12 bits of resolution in a tiny SOT23-6 package. Conversions are performed ratiometrically, using the power supply as the reference voltage. The ADS1000 operates from a single power supply ranging from 2.7V to 5.5V.
The ADS1000 performs conversions at a rate of 128 samples per second (SPS). The onboard programmable gain amplifier (PGA), which offers gains of up to 8, allows smaller signals to be measured with high resolution. In single-conversion mode, the ADS1000 automatically powers down after a conversion, greatly reducing current consumption during idle periods.
The ADS1000 is designed for applications where space and power consumption are major considerations. Typical applications include portable instrumentation, consumer goods, and voltage monitoring.