|Package | Pins||VQFN (RHB) | 32|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- ±20-V input, 24-bit delta-sigma ADC
- Programmable data rate: 2.5 SPS to 40 kSPS
- High-voltage, high-impedance PGA:
- Differential input range: up to ±20 V
- Programmable gain: 0.125 to 128
- Common-mode input voltage: up to ±15.5 V
- Input impedance: 1 GΩ(minimum)
- High-performance ADC:
- Input noise: 45 nVRMS (20SPS)
- CMRR: 105 dB
- Normal-mode rejection at 50 Hz, 60 Hz: 95 dB
- Offsetdrift: 5 nV/°C
- Gain drift: 1 ppm/°C
- INL: 2ppm
- Integrated features and diagnostics:
- 2.5-V reference: 3 ppm/°C drift
- Clock oscillator: 2.5% error(maximum)
- Excitation current sources
- GPIO to drive externalmux
- Signal and reference voltage monitors
- Cyclic redundancy check (CRC)
- Power supplies:
- AVDD: 4.75 V to 5.25 V
- DVDD: 2.7 V to 5.25 V
- HVDD: ±5 V to±18 V
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- 5-mm × 5-mm VQFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The ADS125H02 is a ±20-V input, 24-bit, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converter(ADC). The ADC features a low-noise programmable gain amplifier (PGA), an internal reference, clockoscillator, and signal or reference out-of-range monitors.
The integration of a wide input range, ±18-V PGA and an ADC into a single package reducesboard area up to 50% compared to discrete solutions.
Programmable gain of 0.125 to 128 (corresponding to an equivalent input range from ±20 Vto ±20 mV) eliminates the need for an external attenuator or external gain stages. 1-GΩ minimuminput impedance reduces error caused by sensor loading. Additionally, the low noise and low driftperformance allow direct connections to bridge, resistance temperature detector (RTD), andthermocouple sensors.
The digital filter attenuates 50-Hz and 60-Hz line cycle noise for data rates ≤ 50 SPSor 60 SPS to reduce measurement error. The filter also provides no-latency conversion data for highdata throughput during channel sequencing.
The ADS125H02 is housed in a 5-mm × 5-mm VQFN package and is fully specified over the–40°C to +125°C temperature range.
|Package qty | Carrier||
250 | SMALL T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $8.00|