- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including oscilloscope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Flexible input configurations
- Optional external reference circuits
- Ability to export data in simple test files for post processing
Texas Instruments ADS1298RECGFE-PDK
The ADS1298R ECG FE is a reference design for the ADS1298R, a simultaneous sampling, 24-bit, delta-sigma (Δ Σ) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with a built-in programmable gain amplifier (PGA), internal reference, and an onboard oscillator. The ADS1298R incorporates all of the features that are commonly required in medical electrocardiogram (ECG) and electroencephalogram (EEG) applications. The ADS1298R ECG FE can be used with a variety of patient simulators and allows the user to take advantage of the flexible input multiplexer which can be independently connected to the internally-generated signals for test, temperature, and lead-off detection. The ADS1298R also includes integrated Respiration Impedance measurement capability.