- Contains support circuitry as a design example to match ADC performance
- 3.3-V slave serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Onboard 5-V analog supply
- Onboard OPA835 (56-MHz bandwidth, Rail-to-Rail Out) ADC input drivers
- USB port for computer interface
Texas Instruments ADS7041EVM-PDK
The ADS7041EVM-PDK is a platform for evaluation of the ADS7041 analog to Digital converter (ADC). The converter is an 10 bit single ended Successive Approximation-Register (SAR) ADC with a maximum throughput of 1MSPS. The evaluation kit combines the ADS7041EVM board with simple capture card. The EVM includes the input drivers enabling the ADC to work within typical performance specifications.
For a lower cost evaluation kit based on the ADS7042 ADC, check out the ADS7042 Ultra-Low Power Data Acquisition BoosterPack.