- The EVM is a full-featured evaluation module for the ADS7886 12-bit, 1-MSPS, single-channel ADC
- On board signal conditioning using a precision THS4031 operational amplifier
- The on board reference voltage is derived from the ADS7886 device
- Input digital buffers are not limited to device VDD
- Built using TI's modular EVM design rules
Texas Instruments ADS7886EVM
The ADS7886EVM is a full-featured reference design, prototype, and software platform for the ADS7886ADC. The reference design feature contains essential circuitry to show case the A/D converter. It gives the ability to change the input components to use different input frequencies. As a prototype board the input circuitry contains extra pads to allow the input signal to be inverting or non-inverting. As a software test platform, the EVM can be plugged into a 5-6K INTERFACE or a MCU Interface board to allow operation with C5000 and C6000 DSKs or microcontrollers such as the MSP430.