- Full-featured evaluation module for the ADS7887 10-bit, 1.25-MSPS, single-channel, high-speed ADC
- On board signal conditioning
- On board voltage reference
- Input and output digital buffers
- The EVM can be interfaced to the 5-6KINTERFACE board and run on C5000 and C6000 DSKs.
Texas Instruments ADS7887EVM
The ADS7887EVM is a full-featured reference design, prototype, and software platform for ADS7888 IC. The reference design feature contains essential circuitry to show case the A/D converter. It gives the ability to change the input components to use different input frequencies. As a prototype board the input circuitry contains extra pads to allow the input signal to be inverting or non-inverting. As a software test platform the EVM can be plugged into a 5-6KINTERFACE board. This TI board will allow the ADS7887EVM to be run with TIs C5000 and C6000 DSKs.