- Full-featured evaluation board for the high-speed SAR type ADS7891 (14-bit 3 MSPS) single channel, parallel interface Analog to Digital Converter
- Onboard signal conditioning
- Onboard precision voltage reference
- Onboard input and output digital buffer
- On board decoding for stacking multiple EVMs
Texas Instruments ADS7891EVM
The ADS7891EVM is designed for the prototyping and evaluation of the ADS7891 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). This 14-bit, 3MSPS, ADC includes a pseudo-differential input for true bi-polar inputs. The EVM uses a low noise THS4031 inverting gain of one, buffer amplifier. This allows the ADS7891 to operate at optimum performance to meet data sheet specifications. The EVM also contains on board and off board reference voltages that can be selected through jumper settings.