- 3.3V logic SPI interface with selectable SCLK frequencies between 400KHz up to 25MHz
- Software capable of sampling rates between 4KSPS to 250KSPS
- Accessible 100mil pitch headers for easy connection to any host microprocessor or TI DSP
- On-board low noise 4.5V reference (REF5045)
- Jumper selectable input range: (±)2.15V(bipolar) or 0.1-to-4.4V(unipolar)
Texas Instruments ADS8339EVM-PDK
The ADS8339EVM-PDK is designed to evaluate the ADS8339 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The converter is a 16 bit pseudo differential unipolar Successive-Approximation-Register (SAR) ADC with a maximum throughput of 250KSPS. The EVM includes input and reference drivers enabling the ADC to work within its typical performance specifications. It is designed around a 5V analog supply, which powers an on-board 4.5V reference. The ADC input driver design allows either unipolar or bipolar signals at the EVM input. Access is available to every digital pin of the converter making it easy to connect to any host microprocessor or TI DSP based system.