|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RHB) | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Eight Pseudo- or Four Fully-Differential Inputs
- Simultaneous Sampling of Two Channels
- Excellent AC Performance:
93 dB (ADS8363)
85 dB (ADS7263)
73 dB (ADS7223)
–98 dB (ADS8363)
–92 dB (ADS7263)
–86 dB (ADS7223)
- Dual Programmable and Buffered 2.5-V Reference Allows:
- TwoDifferent Input Voltage Range Settings
- Two-Level PGAImplementation
- Programmable Auto-Sequencer
- Integrated Data Storage (up to 4 per channel) for Oversampling Applications
- 2-Bit Counter for Safety Applications
- Fully Specified Over the Extended Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS8363SRHBT
The ADS8363 is a dual, 16-bit, 1-MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with eightpseudo- or four fully-differential input channels grouped into two pairs for simultaneous signalacquisition. The analog inputs are maintained differentially to the input of the ADC. The inputmultiplexer can be used in either pseudo-differential mode, supporting up to four channels per ADC(4x2), or in fully-differential mode that allows to convert up to two inputs per ADC (2x2). TheADS7263 is a 14-bit version and the ADS7223 is a 12-bit version of the ADS8363.
The ADS8363, ADS7263, and ADS7223 offer two programmable reference outputs, flexiblesupply voltage ranges, a programmable auto-sequencer, data storage of up to four conversion resultsper channel, and several power-down features.
All devices are offered in a 5-mm x 5-mm, 32-pin VQFN package.