- Full-featured evaluation board for the ADS8364, 250 kHz, 16 bit, 6 channel, simultaneous-sampling, analog-to-digital converter
- Analog inputs can be configured as single-ended or differential
- Modular design allows direct connection to various DSP platforms through the 5-6K and HPA-MCU interface boards
- The ADS8364M-EVM can use its internal reference by using jumper W3 on the board
- Onboard input and output digital buffer connectors are available on the EVM
Texas Instruments ADS8364M-EVM
The ADS8364M-EVM is designed for the prototyping and evaluation of the ADS8364 analog-to-digital converter (ADC). This high-resolution 16 bit, parallel analog-to-digital high-speed 250 kHz, SAR device, has a single or fully differential, pseudo-bipolar input. The EVM uses a INA159 amplifier (selected for its low noise), configured to allow the ADS8364 to operate at optimized performance to meet data sheet specifications.