|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Sample rate: 1 MHz
- No latency output
- Unipolar, single-ended input range:
0 to +VREF
- SPI™-compatible serial interface with
- Excellent AC and DC performance:
- SNR: 93 dB, THD: –108 dB
- INL: ±1.0 LSB (typ), ±2.0 LSB (max)
- DNL: ±1.0 LSB (max), 16-bit NMC
- Wide operating range:
- AVDD: 2.7 V to 3.6V
- DVDD: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
(independent of AVDD)
- REF: 2.5 V to 5 V(independent of AVDD)
- Operating temperature: –40°C to+85°C
- Low-power dissipation:
- 5.5 mW at 1 MSPS
- 0.55 mW at 100 kSPS
- 55 µW at 10kSPS
- Power-down current (AVDD): 50 nA
- Full-scale step settling to 16 Bits: 290 ns
- Packages: VSSOP-10 and VSON-10
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS8860IDRCT
The ADS8860 is a 16-bit,1-MSPS, single-ended input,analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device operates with a 2.5-V to 5-V external reference,offering a wide selection of signal ranges without additional input signal scaling. The referencevoltage setting is independent of, and can exceed, the analog supply voltage (AVDD).
The device offers an SPI-compatible serial interface that also supports daisy-chainoperation for cascading multiple devices. Anoptional busy-indicator bit makes synchronizing with the digital host easy.
The device supports unipolar single-ended analog inputs in the range of –0.1 V toVREF + 0.1 V.
Device operation is optimized for very low-power operation. Power consumption directlyscales with speed. This feature makes the ADS8860 excellent for lower-speed applications.