- Includes hardware and software required for diagnostic testing, as well as accurate performance evaluation of the ADS9120 ADC
- No external power supply required
- Ships with PHI EVM controller that provides a convenient interface to the EVM over USB 2.0 (or higher) for power delivery, as well as digital input/output
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 operating systems
- Software suite includes graphical tools for multichannel data capture, output code histogram generation, and fast Fourier transform (FFT) analysis, as well as provision for exporting data to text file for post processing
Texas Instruments ADS9120EVM-PDK
The ADS9120 evaluation module (EVM) performance demonstration kit (PDK) is a platform for evaluating the performance of the ADS9120 successive-approximation register analog-to-digital converter (SAR ADC). The ADS9120EVM-PDK includes the ADS9120 EVM board, the PHI controller board, and accompanying computer software that enables the user to communicate with the ADC over a universal serial bus (USB), capture data, and perform data analysis.