|Package | PIN:||FCBGA (ABJ) | 400|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Two, 14-bit, 9-GSPS DACs
- Up to1200-MHz signal bandwidth
- 1 DSA per channel tunes outputpower
- Two, 14-Bit, 3-GSPS ADCs
- Up to 1500-MHzsignal bandwidth
- NSD: –151 dBFS/Hz
- AC performance atfIN = 2.6 GHz, –3 dBFS
- SNR: 55 dBFS
- SFDR: 73 dBc HD2 and HD3
- SFDR: 91 dBc worst spur
- 2 DSA per channel extends dynamicrange
- RF and digital powerdetectors
- RF frequency range: 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Fast frequency hopping < 1 µs
- Receive digital signal path:
- Bypassable quad DDC per ADC
- 3-phase coherent 32-bit NCOs perDDC
- Decimation ratio: 2x to32x
- Transmit digital signal path:
- QuadDUC per DAC with 32-bit NCOs
- Interpolation ratio: 6x to 36x
- Sin(x)/xcorrection and configurable delay
- Power amplifier protection(PAP)
- JESD204B interface:
- 8transceivers at up to 15 Gbps
- Subclass 1 multichipsynchronization
- InternalPLL and VCO with bypass option
- Clock output up to 3 GHz with clockdivider
- DAC power dissipation: 1.8 W/ch at 9 GSPS
- ADC power dissipation: 1.9 W/ch at 3 GSPS
- Package: 17-mm x 17-mm FC BGA, 0.8-mm pitch
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AFE7422IABJ
The AFE7422 is a dual-channel, wideband, RF-sampling analog front end (AFE) based on 14-bit,9-GSPS DACs and 14-bit, 3-GSPS ADCs. With operation at an RF of up to 6 GHz, this device enablesdirect RF sampling into the C-band frequency range without the need for additional frequencyconversions stages. This improvement in density and flexibility enables high-channel-count,multimission systems.
The DAC signal paths support interpolation and digital up conversion options that deliverup to 1200 MHz of signal bandwidth. Thedifferential output path includes a digital step attenuator (DSA), which enables tuning of outputpower.
Each ADC input path includes a dual DSA and RF and Digital power detectors.Flexible decimation options provide optimization of data bandwidth and adecimation bypass mode is also available for widest signal bandwidth.
An 8-lane (8 TX + 8 RX) subclass-1 compliant JESD204B interface operates at up to 15Gbps. A bypassable on-chip PLL simplifies clock operation with an optional clock output.