|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Meets or Exceeds Standard TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU Recommendation V.11
- Operates From a Single 3.3-V Power Supply
- ESD Protection for RS422 Bus Pins
- ±15-kV Human-Body Model (HBM)
- ±8-kV IEC61000-4-2, Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV IEC61000-4-2, Air-Gap Discharge
- Switching Rates up to 32 MHz
- Low Power Dissipation: 27 mW Typ
- Open-Circuit, Short-Circuit, and Terminated Fail-Safe
- ±7-V Common-Mode Input Voltage Range With ±200-mV Sensitivity
- Accepts 5-V Logic Inputs With 3.3-V Supply (Enable Inputs)
- Input Hysteresis: 35 mV Typ
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible With AM26C32, AM26LS32
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
(1) Additional temperature ranges are available – contact factory
Texas Instruments AM26LV32EMDREP
The AM26LV32E consists of quadruple differential line receivers with 3-state outputs. These differential receivers have ±15-kV ESD (HBM and IEC61000-4-2, Air-Gap Discharge) and ±8-kV ESD (IEC61000-4-2, Contact Discharge) protection for RS422 bus pins.
This device is designed to meet TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU recommendation V.11 drivers with reduced supply voltage. The device is optimized for balanced bus transmission at switching rates up to 32 MHz. The 3-state outputs permit connection directly to a bus-organized system.
The AM26LV32E has an internal fail-safe circuitry that prevents the device from putting an unknown voltage signal at the receiver outputs. In the open fail-safe, shorted fail-safe, and terminated fail-safe, a high state is produced at the respective output.
This device is supported for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
The AM26LV32EM is characterized for operation from –55°C to 125°C.