|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DWV) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
64 | TUBE
- ±250-mV Input Voltage Range Optimized for Current Measurement Using Shunt Resistors
- Low Offset Error and Drift:
- AMC1300B: ±0.2 mV (max), ±3 µV/°C (max)
- AMC1300: ±2 mV (max), ±4 µV/°C (max)
- Fixed Gain: 8.2
- Very Low Gain Error and Drift:
- AMC1300B: ±0.3% (max), ±50 ppm/°C (max)
- AMC1300: ±1% (max), ±50 ppm/°C (typ)
- Low Nonlinearity and Drift: 0.03%, 1 ppm/°C (typ)
- 3.3-V Operation on High-Side (AMC1300B)
- System-Level Diagnostic Features
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 7071-VPK Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- 5000-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
- High CMTI on AMC1300B: 140 kV/µs (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AMC1300DWV
The AMC1300 is a precision, isolated amplifier with an output separated from the inputcircuitry by an isolation barrier that is highly resistant to magnetic interference. This barrieris certified to provide reinforced galvanic isolation of up to 5 kVRMSaccording to VDE V 0884-11 and UL1577. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, thisisolated amplifier separates parts of the system that operate on different common-mode voltagelevels and protects lower-voltage parts from damage.
The input of the AMC1300 is optimized for direct connection to shunt resistors or otherlow voltage-level signal sources. The excellent performance of the device supports accurate currentcontrol resulting in system-level power savings and, especially in motor control applications,lower torque ripple. The integrated common-mode overvoltage and missing high-side supply voltagedetection features of the AMC1300 simplify system-level design and diagnostics.
The AMC1300 is offered with two performance grade options: the AMC1300B is specified overthe extended industrial temperature range of –55°C to +125°C, and the AMC1300 for operation at–40°C to +125°C.