|Package | Pins||SOIC (DWV) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
64 | TUBE
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications:
- Temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C, TA
- Functional Safety-Capable
- 2-V, high-impedance input voltage range optimized for isolated voltage measurement
- Low offset error and drift:
- AMC1311B-Q1: ±1.5 mV (max), ±10 µV/°C(max)
- AMC1311-Q1: ±9.9 mV (max), ±20 µV/°C (typ)
- Fixed gain: 1
- Very low gain error and drift:
- AMC1311B-Q1: ±0.2% (max), ±40 ppm/°C(max)
- AMC1311-Q1: ±1% (max), ±30 ppm/°C(typ)
- Low nonlinearity and drift: 0.01%, 1 ppm/°C (typ)
- 3.3-V operation on high-side (AMC1311B-Q1)
- Missing high-side supply indication
- Safety-related certifications:
- 7000-VPK reinforced isolationper DIN VDE V 0884-11: 2017-01
- 5000-VRMS isolation for 1minute per UL1577
- CAN/CSA no. 5A-component acceptance servicenotice
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The AMC1311-Q1 is a precision, isolated amplifier with an outputseparated from the input circuitry by an isolation barrier that is highly resistant to magneticinterference. This barrier is certified to provide reinforced galvanic isolation ofup to 7 kVPEAK according to VDE V 0884-11and UL1577. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this isolated amplifier separatesparts of the system that operate on different common-mode voltage levels and protects lower-voltageparts from damage.
The high-impedance input of the AMC1311-Q1 is optimized for connectionto high-voltage resistive dividers or other voltage signal sources with high output resistance. Theexcellent performance of the device supports accurate, low temperature drift voltage or temperaturesensing and control in closed-loop systems. The integrated missing high-side supply voltagedetection feature simplifies system-level design and diagnostics.
The AMC1311-Q1 is offered with two performance gradeoptions: AMC1311-Q1 and AMC1311B-Q1.
|Package qty | Carrier||
1,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $3.31|