|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DWV) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- 2-V, High-Impedance Input Voltage Range Optimized for Isolated Voltage Measurement
- Low Offset Error and Drift:
- AMC1311B-Q1: ±1.5 mV (max), ±15µV/°C (max)
- AMC1311-Q1: ±9.9 mV (max), ±20 µV/°C(typ)
- Fixed Gain: 1
- Very Low Gain Error and Drift:
- AMC1311B-Q1: ±0.3% (max), ±45 ppm/°C(max)
- AMC1311-Q1: ±1% (max), ±30 ppm/°C(typ)
- Low Nonlinearity and Drift: 0.01%, 1 ppm/°C (typ)
- 3.3-V Operation on High-Side (AMC1311B-Q1)
- Missing High-Side Supply Indication
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 7000-VPK Reinforced Isolationper DIN V VDE V 0884-11 (VDE V 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5000-VRMS Isolation for 1Minute per UL1577
- CAN/CSA No. 5A-Component Acceptance ServiceNotice
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AMC1311BQDWVQ1
The AMC1311-Q1 is a precision, isolated amplifier with an outputseparated from the input circuitry by an isolation barrier that is highly resistant to magneticinterference. This barrier is certified to provide reinforced galvanic isolation ofup to 7 kVPEAK according to VDE V 0884-11and UL1577. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, this isolated amplifier separatesparts of the system that operate on different common-mode voltage levels and protects lower-voltageparts from damage.
The high-impedance input of the AMC1311-Q1 is optimized for connectionto high-voltage resistive dividers or other voltage signal sources with high output resistance. Theexcellent performance of the device supports accurate, low temperature drift voltage or temperaturesensing and control in closed-loop systems. The integrated missing high-side supply voltagedetection feature simplifies system-level design and diagnostics.
The AMC1311-Q1 is offered with two performance gradeoptions: AMC1311-Q1 and AMC1311B-Q1.