- 4 bipolar DACs (-4 to 1V, -5 to 0V, and 0 to 5V)
- 4 unipolar DACs (0 to +5V, 2.5 to +7.5V)
- 4 external analog inputs: 0 to +2.5V range
- 4 high-side current sense amplifiers
- 2 remote temperature diode drivers
- Labview based PC evaluation software
Texas Instruments AMC7834EVM
The AMC7834EVM (evaluation module) is an easy to use platform for evaluating the functionality and performance of the 12-bit AMC device. The EVM features the AMC7834, a highly integrated, low-power, analog monitoring and control system that is capable of current, temperature and voltage supervision. The AMC integrates a multi-channel ADC, DACs, and high-side current sense amplifiers supporting common mode voltages from +4V up to 60V. The EVM is a complete evaluation kit that includes the SDM-USB-DIG and evaluation software that is compatible with Microsoft Windows™ XP and Windows™ 7 operating systems.