|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C ambient operatingtemperature
- Reference voltage tolerance at 25°C
- 0.5% (B grade)
- 1% (A grade)
- Minimum typical output voltage: 2.5 V
- Adjustable output voltage: Vref to 36 V
- Operation from −40°C to +125°C
- 27 mV maximum temperature drift
- 0.3-Ω typical output impedance
- Sink-current capability
- Imin = 0.08 mA (max)
- IKA = 15 mA(max)
- Reference input current IREF: 0.4 µA (max)
- Deviation of reference input current over temperature, II(dev): 0.3 µA (max)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ATL431LIAQDBZRQ1
The ATL43xLI-Q1 is a three-terminal adjustable shunt regulator, with specified thermalstability over applicable automotive, commercial, and military temperature ranges. Its outputvoltage can be set to any value between Vref (approximately 2.5 V) and 36 Vwith two external resistors. The device has a typical output impedance of 0.3 Ω. Its active outputcircuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making it an excellent replacement forZener diodes in many applications, such as onboard regulation, adjustable power supplies, andswitching power supplies. This device is a pin-to-pin alternative to the TL431LI-Q1 and TL432LI-Q1,with lower minimum operating current to help reduce system power consumption. The ATL432LI-Q1 hasexactly the same functionality and electrical specifications as the ATL431LI-Q1, but has adifferent pinout for the DBZ package.
The ATL431LI-Q1 is offered in two grades, with initial tolerances (at 25°C) of 0.5%, and1%, for the B and A grade, respectively. The ATL43xLI-Q1 is characterized for operation from –40°Cto +125°C, and its low output drift versus temperature ensures good stability over the entiretemperature range.