- Audio expansion compatible with the K2G General Purpose EVM
- Eight channels of analog input
- Sixteen channels of analog output
- S/PDIF input (optical or coaxial)
- S/PDIF output (coaxial)
- I2S header for external I/O (HDMI, etc.)
Texas Instruments AUDK2G
The K2G Audio Daughter Card is designed to work in conjunction with the K2G General Purpose EVM (EVMK2G) and the EVMK2G is required for Audio Daughter Card operation. The Daughter Card allows users to develop multichannel audio applications such as A/V receivers, soundbars, automotive amplifier systems and mixing consoles based on the 66AKG2G02 DSP + ARM Processor SoC.