- Onboard antenna to enable field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI Launchpad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- Powers from a single 5-V supply
Texas Instruments AWR1243BOOST
AWR1243BOOST is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the AWR1243 high-performance mmWave front end. The evaluation platform enables raw capture of ADC data from the front end for RF performance evaluation.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.