Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Onboard antenna to enable field testing
- XDS110-based JTAG with serial port interface for flash programming
- UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
- TI Launchpad interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- CAN connector enables direct interface to car units
- Powers from a single 5-V supply
Texas Instruments AWR1443BOOSTAWR1443BOOST is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the AWR1443 single-chip mmWave sensor. The evaluation board contains everything needed to start developing on a low-power ARM® R4F controller, hardware accelerator for FFT and CFAR detection, and on-chip memory. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs, for quick integration of a simple user interface.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.