- Bluetooth low energy module BoosterPack kit using the CC2650 Module with integrated antenna
- Includes software examples for MSP432 MCU as application processor
- Pre-certified for FCC/IC, CE, and ARIB radio standards
- Debug interface for development of any Bluetooth low energy application on module
- Bluetooth 4.2 specification certified
Texas Instruments BOOSTXL-CC2650MA
The SimpleLink™ Bluetooth® low energy CC2650 Module BoosterPack plug-in module is the quick and easy way to add Bluetooth low energy to your LaunchPad™ development kit. Simply plug the CC2650 module BoosterPack kit into the MSP432™ microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad kit to get started! The software example to get started with development is found here.
The CC2650 module BoosterPack kit is programmed with a wireless network processor software that allows you to add Bluetooth low energy connectivity to any application using simple UART interface. The module BoosterPack kit also includes a JTAG connection for programming and debugging the CC2650 module. This allows you to develop any Bluetooth low energy application on the CC2650 module.
Note: To use the software examples and the CC2650 Module BoosterPack, you also need a MSP432 LaunchPad kit. A bundle of the two EVMs is available.