Added to Your Shopping Cart
- FCC, IC, CE, MIC, and SRRC Certified module
- 2x20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
- On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
- Operates from alkaline batteries for low power designs
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ at the chip level by the Wi-Fi Alliance™
Texas Instruments BOOSTXL-CC3120MODThe SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3120 wireless network processor provides users the flexibility to add Wi-Fi to any microcontroller (MCU). The CC3120MOD BoosterPack™ plug-in-module (Boostxl-CC3120MOD) is a board which can easily be connected to TI’s MCU Launchpad kits (software examples provided for MSP-EXP432P401R); thus enabling rapid software development. This Boostxl-CC3120MOD can be plugged into the Advanced Emulation BoosterPack (CC31xxEMUBOOST), and connected to a PC which emulates an MCU with SimpleLink Studio. Lastly, this kit can also be connected to any low-cost, low power MCU platforms beyond TI’s Launchpad kits, through adapter boards.
This kit comes in 3 configurations:
- BOOSTXL-CC3120MOD + CC31XXEMUBOOST + MSP-EXP432P401R: run all software in the CC3120 software development kit (SDK) and develop on MSP432 MCU
- BOOSTXL-CC3120MOD + CC31XXEMUBOOST: used for any CC3120 development
- BOOSTXL-CC3120MOD: standalone CC3120MOD BoosterPack purchase option if you already have CC31XXEMUBOOST
The CC3120 Internet-on-a-chip™ solution contains all you need to easily create IoT solutions – security features, quick connection, cloud support, publicly available documentation, E2E support forums and more. For more information on CC3120, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.