- High-efficiency fully integrated NMOS-NMOS synchronous buck charger with 3-MHz frequency.
- Integrated power FETs for up to 1.55-A charge rate.
- Programmable battery voltage, charge current, and input current via I2C™ interface.
- Boost-mode operation for USB OTG.
- LED indication for status signals.
- Test points for key signals available for testing purposes. Easy probe hook-up.
- Jumpers available. Easy-to-change connections.
The BQ24157EVM-697 evaluation module is a complete charger module for evaluating compact, flexible, high-efficiency, USB-friendly, switch-mode charge management solution for single-cell Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries used in a wide range of portable applications. The bq24157 integrates a synchronous PWM controller, power MOSFETs, input current sensing, high-accuracy current and voltage regulation, and charge termination, into a small WCSP package. The charge parameters can be programmed through an I2C interface