- Programmable up to 500mA charge current.
- Charges from both USB and AC adapter sources.
- The output voltage of an integrated 1MHz synchronized Buck converter is either adjustable from 0.7 V to VBAT (bq25010), fixed at 3.3 V (bq25011), or fixed at 1.8 V (bq25012), and is capable of delivering up to 150mA of load current.
- Power good indication and status outputs.
- TTL-level controls: charge enable, converter enable and forced PWM.
Texas Instruments BQ25010EVM
The Texas Instruments BQ25010EVM is the evaluation module (EVM) for the bq25010 Single-Chip Li-Ion Charger and DC/DC Converter IC in 3.5x4.5mm2 QFN package. It is designed to deliver up to 500mA of charge current to Li-Ion or Li-Pol applications.
The EVM development tool includes a tested evaluation module; a user guide (SLUU214) that contains the schematic, bill of materials, component placement, layout and the setup of the EVM; and the bq25010 data sheet.