- Input voltage range of 3.9V to 14V and charge current up to 4 A
- I2C communication with input current limit initially set by D+/D- detection
- LED indication for status signals
- Test points for key signals available for testing purposes
- Jumpers for different circuit configuration
Texas Instruments BQ25898CEVM-730
The bq25898C evaluation module (EVM) is a complete charger module for evaluating the highly-integrated switch-mode battery charge management and system power path management device in WCSP package for 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery in a wide range of smartphone and tablet applications.