- Complete evaluation system for the bq27x10 battery gas gauge
- Populated circuit module for quick setup
- Software allows EEPROM programming and data logging for system analysis
Texas Instruments BQ27010EVM
The BQ27010EVM is a complete evaluation system for the bq27x10 single-cell Li-ion and Li-polymer battery gas gauge device. The BQ27010EVM includes one BQ27010EVM circuit module. The circuit module includes one bq27x10, a current sense resistor, and all other components on board necessary to calculate remaining battery capacity and predict system run-time to empty. The circuit module connects directly across the cell in a battery.
An EV2300 board is required to interface this EVM with the PC and can be purchased separately.
- BQ27010EVM circuit module with sense resistor
- Set of support documentation