- Populated circuit module for quick setup and evaluation.
- Downloadable software that can be used for data logging and analysis.
Texas Instruments BQ27411EVM-G1A
The BQ27411EVM-G1A evaluation module is a complete evaluation system for the bq27411-G1A. The EVM includes one bq27411-G1A circuit module with an external current-sense resistor. The bq27411-G1A should be used with batteries that have a 4.35V charge voltage.
With the EV2400 interface board and software, the user can:
(1) Read the bq27411-G1A data registers.
(2) Program the chipset for different configurations.
(3) Log cycling data for further evaluation.
(4) Evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27411-G1A solution under different charge and discharge conditions.
- Battery Gas Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge IC