- Complete evaluation system for the bq27520 gas gauge with Impedance Track™ technology
- Populated circuit module for quick setup
- Personal computer (PC) software and interface board for easy evaluation
- Software that allows data logging for system analysis
- Ability to upgrade to the latest firmware version by flash reprogramming
Texas Instruments BQ27520EVM
This evaluation module (EVM) is a complete evaluation system for the bq27520. The EVM includes one bq27520 circuit module, a current sense resistor, and one thermistor. The circuit module includes one bq27520 integrated circuit and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity for a system-side fuel gauge solution. The circuit module connects directly across the battery pack. With the EV2300 interface board and software, the user can read the bq27520 data registers, program the chipset for different pack configurations, log cycling data for further evaluation, and evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27520 solution under different charge and discharge conditions. An EV2300 board is required to interface this EVM with the PC and can be purchased separately.