- Stand-alone gauge and charger providing optimal charging solution
- IN input operating range of 4.2 V – 10 V
- USB input operating range of 4.2 V – 6 V
- LED indication for status signals
- Test points for key signals available for testing purposes.
The bq27530 evaluation module (EVM) has a bq27530-G1 fuel gauge
that directly communicates with bq24160/1
single-cell, Li-Ion battery charger via the I2C protocol. This complete battery charging solution does not require a microcontroller or processor to facilitate communication between the charger and gauge. The gauge is preprogrammed to control the charging profile based on data from the battery. The EVM facilitates evaluation of this optimized, stand-alone charging solution.