|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRZ) | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High-side protection N-CH FET drive allows serial bus communication during fault conditions
- Programmable protection levels for voltage, current, and temperature
- Analog front end with two independent ADCs
- Support for simultaneous current and voltage sampling
- High-accuracy coulomb counter with input offset error < 1 µV(typical)
- Supports down to 1-mΩ current sense resistor while capable of 1-mA current measurement
- SHA-1 authentication responder for increased battery pack security
- 400-kHz I2C bus communications interface for high-speed programming and data access
- Compact 12-pin VSON package (DRZ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ27750DRZT
The Texas Instruments bq27750 Impedance Track™ device isa highly integrated, accurate 1-series cell gas gauge and protection solution. The bq27750 deviceprovides a fully integrated pack-based solution with a flash programmable custom reducedinstruction-set CPU (RISC), safety protection, and authentication for 1-series cell li-ion andli-polymer battery packs.
The bq27750 gas gauge communicates via an I2C-compatibleinterface and combines an ultra-low-power, high-speed TI bqBMP processor, high-accuracy analogmeasurement capabilities, integrated flash memory, an array of peripheral and communication ports,an N-CH FET drive, and a SHA-1 Authentication transform responder into a complete, high-performancebattery management solution.