|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 6|
- Wide Common-Mode Range: 0 V to 20 V
- Offset Voltage: ±150 µV (Maximum)
- Enables Shunt Drops of 10-mV Full-Scale
- Accuracy: ±2% Gain Error (Maximum Overtemperature)
- Fixed Gain: 50 V/V
- Low Quiescent Current: 100 µA (Maximum)
- Small Package: SC70
Texas Instruments BQ500100DCKR
The bq500100 is a voltage output, current-shunt monitor for wireless charging to facilitate foreign object detection (FOD). This device can sense drops across shunts at common-mode voltages from 0 V to 20 V, independent of the supply voltage. The device features a fixed voltage gain of 50 V/V with a maximum gain error of 2% and a offset voltage of 150 µV (maximum).
This device operates from a single 2.7-V to 6-V power supply, drawing a maximum of 100 µA of supply current. The device is specified from –40°C to +105°C and is offered in the SC70 package.