|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFP) | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated Wireless Power Supply Receiver Solution - Optimized for 2.5-W Applications
- 93% Overall Peak AC-DCEfficiency
- Full Synchronous Rectifier
- WPC v1.2 CompliantCommunication Control
- Output VoltageConditioning
- Only IC Required Between Rx coil and Output
- Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) v1.2 Compliant (FOD Enabled) Highly Accurate Current Sense
- Dynamic Rectifier Control for Improved Load Transient Response
- Dynamic Efficiency Scaling for Optimized Performance Over Wide Range of Output Power
- Adaptive Communication Limit for Robust Communication
- Supports 20-V Maximum Input
- Low-power Dissipative Rectifier Overvoltage Clamp (VRECT-OVP = 15 V)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Multifunction NTC and Control Pin for Temperature Monitoring, Charge Complete and Fault Host Control
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ51003YFPR
The bq51003 is an advanced, integrated, receiver IC for wireless power transfer inportable applications optimized for 2.5-W and below applications. The device provides the AC-DCpower conversion while integrating the digital control required to comply with the Qi v1.2communication protocol. Together with the bq500212A transmitter controller, the bq51003 enables acomplete contact-less power transfer system for a wireless power supply solution. By usingnear-field inductive power transfer, the receiver coil embedded in the portable device receives thepower transmitted by the transmitter coil through mutually coupled inductors. The AC signal fromthe receiver coil is then rectified and regulated to be used as a power supply for down-systemelectronics. Global feedback is established from the secondary to the transmitter to stabilize thepower transfer process through back-scatter modulation. This feedback is established by using theQi v1.2 communication protocol supporting up to 2.5-W applications.
The device integrates a low-impedance full synchronous rectifier, low-dropout regulator,digital control, and accurate voltage and current loops.