|Package | Pins||TSSOP (PW) | 16|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
90 | TUBE
- CHG and DSG high-side NMOS FET drivers for battery protection fast FET turn-on and turn-off times
- Pre-charge PFET driver (for current-limited pre-charge of significantly depleted cell-pack)
- Independent digital enable control for charging and discharging
- Minimal external components needed
- Scalable external capacitor-based charge pump to accommodate a different range of FETs in parallel
- High-voltage tolerant (100-V absolute maximum)
- Internal switch to enable pack-voltage sensing
- Common and separate charge and discharge path configuration support
- Designed to work directly with bq76940, bq76930, and bq76920 battery monitors
- Current consumption:
- NORMAL mode: 40 µA
- SHUTDOWN: < 10 µAmaximum
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The bq76200 device is a low-power, high-side, N-channel system. Ahigh-side protection avoids ground disconnection in the system and also allows continuouscommunication between the battery pack and host system. The device has additional P-Channel FETcontrol to allow low-current pre-charge to a deeply depleted battery, and a PACK+ voltage monitorcontrol for the host to sense the PACK+ voltage.
The independent enable inputs allow CHG and DSG FETs to be turned onand off separately, offering great implementation flexibility in battery systems.
The bq76200 device can be used with a companion analog front end (AFE)device such as the bq76920/30/40 family, a 3-series to 15-series Cell Analog Front End Monitoring,and a host microcontroller or dedicated state-of-charge (SOC) tracking gas gauge device.
|Package qty | Carrier||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.79|