BQMTESTER Multi Channel Test and Program Board
Features for the BQMTESTER
- Programs and calibrates smart battery modules based on the bq20z80.
- Calibrates coulomb counter offset, voltage, temperature, and current.
- Programs serial number, date, pack lot code, and other defaults obtained from a gold data flash file.
- Test software is Windows 2000 and Windows XP compatible.
- Data logging feature preserves manufacturing records.
Description for the BQMTESTER
The bqMTester from Texas Instruments is designed to calibrate and program electronic smart battery modules based on the bq20zxx and bq30zxx family of devices utilizing the patented Impedance Track ™ technology. The bqMTester software works in conjunction with the bqMTester HPA169 calibration board and the EV2300 USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel Gauge Evaluation from Texas Instruments.