- Enables Bluetooth audio (SBC encode/decode) with low cost, low power MSP430F5229
- Design offloads audio processing from MCU to the Bluetooth device which enables low power audio
- Cost effective, low-end wireless audio solution with a 4 layer layout and QFN packages
- Core of the solution is TI's CC2560 with best-in-class Bluetooth performance (+12dBm output power)
- Design also uses TI's low power digital input speaker amplifier (TAS2505) & USB charge management device (BQ24055)
- CC256x and Bluetopia stack both have Bluetooth Subsystem QDIDs allowing you to only need a Bluetooth End Product Listing
Texas Instruments BT-MSPAUDSINK
The Bluetooth + MSP430 audio sink reference design can be used by customers to create a variety of applications for low-end, low power audio solutions. Application possibilities include toys, low-end Bluetooth speakers, and audio streaming accessories. This reference design is a cost-effective audio implementation with full design files included, allowing you to focus your efforts on application and end product development. Software supported on this reference design includes StonestreetOne Bluetopia Bluetooth stack (certified and royalty-free).