C2000 Gang Programmer
Features for the C2000-GANG
- Quickly and reliably program C2000 devices via an RS-232 or USB interface
- Several programming modes:
- - Interactive Mode: Programming while connected to PC using the C2000 GANG Programmer GUI.
- - Program from Image: An image can be stored, which contains configuration options and code files. This allows users to program C2000 devices standalone, without a PC.
- - Programming from Script: Enables developers to automate more complicated programming procedures.
- Intuitive GUI for configuring, programming & testing production setup
- SD Card slot for storing images
- LCD screen for easy programming without a PC
- Supports up to 8 targets simultaneously
- Supports all current and future C2000 devices
Description for the C2000-GANG
From Elprotronics, Inc. - The C2000 Gang Programmer is a C2000 device programmer that can program up to eight identical C2000 devices at the same time. The C2000 Gang Programmer connects to a host PC using a standard RS-232 or USB connection and provides flexible programming options that allow the user to fully customize the process.
The C2000 Gang Programmer is provided with an expansion board, called the Gang Splitter, which implements the interconnections between the C2000 Gang Programmer and multiple target devices. Eight cables are provided that connect the expansion board to eight target devices (via JTAG or Spy-Bi-Wire connectors). The programming can be done with a PC or as a standalone device. A PC-side Graphical User Interface is also available and is DLL-based.